FAQ Questions of BKF Recovery Software
- How to Install BKF Repair?
- How Can I Recover BKF File?
- Is It Possible to Recover My VERITAS BKF File?
- Is There Is Any Way to Recover My NT Backup Files?
- I Need To Repair My BKF files. How Can I do It without Any Data Loss?
- Does Your Tool Support Vista?
- What Is The Difference Among Multiple Licenses?
- Difference between Demo & Full Version?
User has to provide the email id used for purchase or order receipt.
For demo version, please visit the given link: http://123dl.org/dl.php?id=3 For full version, user needs to make the payment by the given link: http://www.bkffilerecovery.org/bkfrepairtool-order.html. After receiving your payment, we will mail you the full version link with the activation details, through which; you can download the full version of the software.
You recover your BKF file by the use of our BKF Repair tool. BKF Repair software does the process in an efficient way. You can also try the demo version by downloading it from the given link: http://123dl.org/dl.php?id=3
Yes, by the use of BKF Repair tool, you can recover your VERITAS BKF files also. Our software supports VERITAS as well as NTBackup.
By the use of BKF Repair tool, you can recover all your NTBackup files.
You can restore crashed backup file by the use of BKF Repair software, which recovers all the BKF files efficiently without any data loss. You can also try the demo version for the same from the given link: http://123dl.org/dl.php?id=3
Our software runs smoothly on Windows 7/Vista/2K/XP/2003.
Difference among the following three licenses:
- Personal License
- Business License
- Enterprise License
Explaining Personal License
- This is meant for only one individual who is allowed to use the software only at one system for any of his non-commercial purpose in a non-business setting
- Basically meant to be used in a homely environment for some private purpose
- Allows converting of unlimited data files on a single machine only
- Once the software in this license form is deployed on your system, it cannot be transferred to any another machine
Explaining Business License
- Ought to be used either by any one person or one organization on multiple systems
- Valid for only one single business unit in only one geographical location
- Will be assigned to that organization name, which is furnished during the purchase
- Permits to convert any number of files
- The point to note here is that this license is not transportable from one business unit, where it was originally deployed to some other unit or department in any other geographical location
Explaining Enterprise License
- Software bought by the organization under an enterprise license can be used on multiple systems across any geographical locations
- The name of the organization renders at the time of license purchase will be taken as the final name and therefore, the license will be assigned to that name only
- The license owner is permitted to use the software for converting limitless files
- Once deployed, you cannot transfer this license to any other organization
Demo version of the software easily repair crashed backup files and displays all files and folders in hierarchy from corrupt BKF files, but does not allow extracting or saving those files to the computer system. For saving your files, you need to purchase the full license.